Executive Resume Writer Portfolio
Professional Executive Resume Writer
With over 15 years of experience in the human resources & resume writing industries and a proven track record in architecting innovative career branded client resumes, cover letters, biographies and LinkedIn profiles that propel clients to the next step towards their career success. Sam utilizes a unique blend of innovative writing, career branding strategies & ATS optimization tools to pioneer top resumes that stand out from the competition and support clients to expand their career opportunities, interview callbacks & employer interests.
After completing his Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources from Memorial University of Newfoundland, Sam worked as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist for a few years before transitioning to a full-time resume writing and career marketing. After graduating Sam became an active member of all prestigious resume writing associations, including Career Professionals of Canada, Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches and Career Directors International. He is committed to continued education and ongoing professional development to keep track of all recent employment market trends & employer requirements across Alberta & Canada. He is also interested in monitoring advances in artificial intelligence employed across applicant tracking systems.
Over the years, Sam has developed career winning resumes and LinkedIn profiles for clients across all industries, including oil and gas, finance, technology, education, manufacturing, professional services, real estate, property management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance sectors, in addition to preparing executives, senior management and professionals with customized interview strategies, supporting their job offer negotiations efforts and providing advice across employment legislation and standards and guidelines.
Memberships & Associations
- Career Professionals of Canada – CPC
- Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches – PARW/CC
- Career Directors International – CDI
- Memorial University Alumni
- Career-winning resumes for thousands of successful clients across all industries and career levels
- Elected to be a member of Forbes™ Coaches Council
- Recipient of multiple Canada-wide and international resume writing credentials
- Invited by the Northern Alberta Institute of technology as a Panel Subject Matter Expert to participate in recruiter events
- Invited by PMI – Project Management Institute as a guest speaker across employment conferences
- Invited by the University of Alberta as a guest lecturer for coaching undergraduate and graduate students advanced Resume writing techniques and job interview preparation